01 January 2012

Cheers to the New Year!

Day 01: It is the new year and I am looking forward to a new year of happiness, joy, excitement & adventure. I also decided to post a blog each day of my Kaylee Bear. She is growing up so fast and I want to be able to capture each moment & milestone through photographs and this blog. She is already one; a year already came and went with her. I want to be able to remember things that go on with her life each day and what is a better way then looking through the photos I take of her and the blog I write for them.
As the New Year rang and 2012 began, my Kaylee Bear feel asleep 3 hours earlier! I know she wouldn't be able to stay up to ring in the new year, but I am glad that she was able to see the magic of the fireworks that were being displayed down the street.Although it was very far away from where we were and she probably didn't know what was going on, I was glad that I was able to experience it with her.She will forget that moment but I will cherish it! By 9 o'clock, Kaylee Bear was ready for bed and she fell asleep within minutes. I hope she will be able to have another wonderful year. For 2012, I pray that she will be able to learn, grow and enjoy life more! Have fun my Kaylee Bear!

No comments: