31 December 2011

Coming to a Close

As the year 2011 comes to a close and 2012 begins I must say that it has been quite an eventful year. Ups and downs has come my way from every angle that you hear from the books but without those experiences, I wouldn't have been able to grow and learn what my Heavenly Father knows I am capable of doing and can accomplish. I am truly grateful and have been blessed throughout the year 2011. My Kaylee Bear has an amazing first year and I was able to experience all her "first" with her: lifting up her head, sitting up, holding up her head, crawling, rolling over, laughing, smiling, cooing, waving hello, standing up,m walking and running. Kaylee Bear was able to celebrate a heap full of holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, New Years 2011, Valentines, Saint Patrick's, Mother's Day and Father's Day. I celebrated my 2nd year of marriage to my Hubby, Quentin, and although we were apart, we were able to talk on the phone to express our love to one another. We made a life changing move during 2011 by moving off Island to Kona. Although it was a change for me, I was able to adjust and trust in the Lord that everything will work out in the end. I found a GREAT job that I love--the Students are wonderful and the teachers are a blast! Quentin was able to find work that he is happy at and with people who treat him very well. Kaylee is growing up everyday and learning to do more things as she observes the world around her, talks to her family and explores the crooks and crannies of every thing she can walk in and get her hands on. I am not the perfect person but I know that this year has opened my eyes to what the world has to offer. I hope that the year 2012 will be just as adventurous, happy, blessed and joyful!
Lots of love from our Ohana to yours!

No comments: