05 December 2011

Bundle of Joy!


Kaylee Ekahinani
Kobayakawa Sylva
29 December 2009
[ 5 lbs | 7.1 oz | 19 in ]


The newest addition to our family is such a great joy! She was a month early with her due date 30 Jan 2010 but we are happy nonetheless. It was an easy delivery and she was very healthy. Kaylee is such a beautiful child with her ethnicities of Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Caucasian. She looked just like her daddy and has the most beautiful signing voice :) Kaylee is truly a blessing and I thank the Lord for
having Him choose our family to raise and care for her. Quentin is an amazing father who looks out her and makes sure that she is taken care of. I hope I will be a good mother for her and nurture Kaylee and other kids we may have in the future. I now understand the meaning of loving a child the moment you meet them for the first time. Kaylee has truly stolen my heart.

No comments: